Please contact Entity Cycling After Sales Service via the Contact Us page for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to standard warranties of products purchased from www.entitycycling.com
In the event that you have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered from Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to the Entity Cycling Australia warehouse.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Entity Cycling.
Please read the Website Terms and Conditions for further information.
It is important to note that Entity Cycling supplies and supports all warranties relating to Products which are noted as being offered and supplied by Entity Cycling.
Please note that you must keep your original product packaging in order to be eligible for our pick-up service. In the event that you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Entity Cycling accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Entity Cycling provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Entity Cycling from the website.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Entity Cycling irrespective of:
the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Entity Cycling agrees to repair or replace the Product or which is supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Entity Cycling specifications during the Standard Warranty period of 12 months for accessories and 2 years for Entity e-bike system components.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
- Entity Cycling requires any customer requesting service under the Standard Warranties to comply with directions from Entity Cycling staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Entity Cycling After Sales Service via the Contact Us before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- Entity Cycling reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Entity Cycling reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Entity Cycling will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Entity Cycling with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Entity Cycling. Entity Cycling may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
- If Entity Cycling is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Entity Cycling store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Entity Cycling election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
- In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Entity Cycling.
- Where Entity Cycling authorises warranty service of a Product, Entity Cycling will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the Entity Cycling Australia warehouse or an authorised Service Centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. In this situation Entity Cycling will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the Entity Cycling Australia warehouse if Entity Cycling specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by Entity Cycling if Entity Cycling specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case Entity Cycling will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, Entity Cycling may require that the Product be sent to Australia, as directed by Entity Cycling.
- The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Entity Cycling upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Entity Cycling within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
- Entity Cycling reserves the right to determine which authorised service centre (including Entity Cycling internal after sales service facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
- The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Entity Cycling Australia warehouse or Entity Cycling Authorised Service Centre.
- Entity Cycling may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty not apply as per section 17.
- Entity Cycling reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Entity Cycling specifications, subject to applicable law.
- The Standard Warranties are NOT transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from Entity Cycling
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If over thightening of bolts resulting in stripping the threads;
- If from normal degradation caused by frequent use, such as degrading brake shoe, deflated tire, etc
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible parts or accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- Used in commercial capacity, such as rentals
- Used in competition
- To replacement or repair of any consumables, or lost parts or accessories;
- To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
- To the full extent permitted by law:
- Entity Cycling aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Entity Cycling option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- Entity Cycling excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
- Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Entity Cycling Products supplied by Entity Cycling, these Standard and Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Entity Cycling can be contacted by telephone at 02 8599 2209 or via email@example.com.
Entity Cycling head office is located at Unit 13, 25 Frenchs Forest Road East, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086.