The Entity SP15 is already one of the biggest sellers in the Australian market. You'll need one too if you bike features an air fork or air shock. You can't use a regular tyre pump on a shock as it won't reach high enough pressures and likewise a shock pump makes an awful tyre pump as it is simply too slow.
Entity SP15 The alloy pump features a 1.5” precision industrial gauge that goes all the way up to 300 PSI. The hose swivels in multiple directions as well for easy pumping.
The Special ZeroLoss connector ensures there is no air leakage when removed from the shock. Plus, the fine tune pressure bleeder port means you won't have to remove the pump head to reduce the pressure if you over inflate.
- Alloy shock pump with a 1.5" precision industrial gauge
- Swivel hose for easy pumping
- Special ZeroLoss connector ensures there is no air leakage when removed from the shock
- Pinch-free locked T-handle
- Fine tune pressure bleeder
- 2 stage non-leak valve
- Made by Beto
- 12 Months Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Entity Cycling users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.