The Entity HL800 Front Light utilises 2 powerful Cree XPG LEDs for a total of 800 lumens of focused light, keeping your way lit up even on the darkest of roads and trails. Small cutaways on the side of the lens ensure a 180 degree visibility, enhancing safety on busy roads with traffic coming from all directions. The durable aluminium body dissipates heat efficiently whilst keeping the internals dry in wet weather, allowing the Entity HL800 to boast an IPX4 waterproof rating.
As you would expect, the Entity HL800 is USB rechargeable, offers tool free installation and infinite angle adjustability plus features an indicator light to clearly warn when the huge 4000Mah battery is running low.
The 4 flashing and 4 steady modes are each cycled through with a single button press, then changed between flashing and steady with a double click. With a maximum burn time of 30 hours on Steady mode and 90 hours on Flashing mode, this is a light you can rely on when venturing on longer night rides. The battery conserving yet attention grabbing "Daylight" mode runs for 15 hours, providing a steady beam which is boosted by a maximum power 800 lumen blast every 1.75 seconds.
- Dual LED 2x Cree/Dual XPG LED
- Anodised 6063 alloy housing is durable and allows heat to dissipate quickly
- Acrylonitrile Styrene lens is the same material used in automotive headlights is UV resistant, shatterproof, and offers high clarity
- 800 Lumens
- 180 degree side visibility
- Waterproof IPX4 rating
- USB Rechargeable
- Low Battery warning
- Tool Free installation
- Huge 4000Mah battery with overcharge protection
- Battery fully charges in 10hours
Burn time - Steady Mode
Burn time - Flashing Mode
- Press button to turn on
- Press button to change brightness
- Double press button to change from Steady to Flash
- Hold button for 2 seconds to turn light off
- Flashing = Less than 10% battery left
- Breathing = battery charging
- Steady = battery fully charged