A clean bike is a fast bike! If your chain is leaving black marks on your calves or sounds and feels gritty, it’s time for a full degrease and re-lube to bring it back to life.
The Entity DG30 Chain Cleaner is specifically formulated by our product engineers and partners and features water based eco-friendly ingredients to remove oil, grime and abrasive dirt from the chain - reducing friction and wear to drivetrain components and improving shifting.
DG30 degreaser can be used on a clean rag and wiped on the chain or other dirty components, used in conjuction with Entity Chain Scrubber DG45 or even diluted down with water for a general bike wash.
Directions of use:
- Wash the drivetrain with clean water.
- Remove excess water with a dry cloth.
- Apply the Entity Chain Cleaner DG30 to the chain, spinning the pedals backwards. Use a brush to remove grime build ups.
- Use clean water to rinse the chain cleaner off.
- Dry off the chain and apply Entity LB 30 Dry Lube.